Professional Cosmetic Surgery and Healthy Ageing Clinic
This is a newly developing branch of medicine, mostly involved in preventive care medicine. It is strongly based on evidence-based technology. The purpose of this branch of medicine is early detection of disease and overall improvement, of quality of life. It also aims to slow down the aging process by reducing the biological aging. Common age related symptoms are physical disability, sense of imbalance and faltering youthful vitality – loss of strength, fatigue, inability to concentrate, loss of libido (sexual performance) frequent illnesses and so forth.
Age management is exactly what the name suggests. It is not extending an individual’s life, but it is the maintenance of quality and maximum function throughout life. With effective age management we aim to age with grace, while retaining maximum functional fitness and good quality of life. There is a common misconception that age management means anti-ageing, i.e. the reversal of the ageing process. However ageing is a natural process and where it is possible to delay it or put off the symptoms of ageing, a reversal of this natural process is not possible.
The age management program can be started at an early age to get full functional efficiency (functional medicine). It is absolutely essential above the age of forty. The factors that optimise the successful aging are, maximum engagement with life activities (social club and volunteers), avoiding disease and maintaining high cognitive and physical function such as fitness, sleep, sex, diet, control stress, no drug abuse and controlled alcohol use.
Age management medicine is a lifelong commitment just like taking your car for regular services. It is a synergistic involvement of all systems functioning well within the body.
The aim of the Age Management clinic is to revitalise all organs of the multiple systems in the body, to yield high quality function and rejuvenation. Through the age management programme it is possible to, assess, monitor and maintain the biomarkers of aging, that indicate the risk of disease . The goal is to make individuals (including the elderly) think, feel and perform 10 years younger by:
- enhancing the immune system
- improving memory and cognitive function (mental sharpness)
- reducing total body fat
- remodelling the body muscles
- enhancing sexual function
- increasing the rate of self-healing
- energy and physical performance
- Body composition and strength
- Improve skin tone
- Stabilise blood pressure cholesterol and sugar.
The Comprehensive age management program includes
- Integrated professional services
- Assessment of medical history and lifestyle
- Estimation of comprehensive blood and saliva panel for bio markers of aging, Hormone levels and risk factors
- Complete nutritional analysis
- Physical performance testing and biomarkers measurement of functional aging
- Physical examination
- Biological age determination (H-Scan)
- Personalised living younger preventive aging manual
- One on One education
- Optimal nutrition & lifestyle
- Nutritional supplementation
- Functional fitness and exercise
- Youthful hormone replenishment and bio identical hormones
- Longevity life style improvements
- Stress management technique
- Stem cells and genomics health
- Importance of maintenance of medical data and regular follow ups
- Ongoing clinical management